Paramount Creative, producer of Sagra Italiana, is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in compliance with EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th 2016. This privacy statement explains how we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. This Privacy Statement applies to the use of our services and to our sales, marketing and customer contract fulfillment activities. It also applies to individuals seeking a job with us.
When do we collect personal data about you?
- When you are using our services.
- When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our websites.
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform customer service, sales and marketing. We also collect data about suppliers, partners and persons seeking employment with us.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities.
- Send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us.
- Perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
- Provide you content and venue details for an event you signed up for.
- Reply to a ‘Contact me’ or other web forms you have completed on one of our websites.
- Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, invoice, reminders, and similar. Notify you about any disruptions to our services (system messages).
- Process a job application.
Our legal basis for collecting personal data
Collecting personal data based on consents
- The collection of personal data based on consent from the data subject will be done by using “Consent Forms” that will store documentation related to the consent given by the individual. Individual consents will always be stored and documented in our systems.
Collecting personal data based on contracts
- We use personal information for fulfilling our obligations related to contracts and agreements with customers, partners and suppliers.
Collecting personal data based on legitimate interest
- We may use personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if the privacy interests of the data subjects do not override this interest. Normally, to establish the legal basis for data collection, an assessment has been made during which a mutual interest between us and the individual person has been identified. This legal basis is primarily related to our sales and marketing purposes. We will always inform individuals about their privacy rights and the purpose for collecting personal data.
What type of personal data is collected?
- We collect name, phone number, title and email address and where relevant your company’s name and contact information. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents, and emails. From our voting websites we collect IP-address to ensure votes are individual and genuine.
- If you upload photos or videos, add posts or comments, etc. on any of our websites, the information can be read by anyone and used for purposes over which we have no control. Therefore Big Impact is not responsible for any of this type of information you submit to any of our websites.
- If you apply for a job with us, we collect the data you provide during the application process.
- We do not collect or process any special categories of personal data, such as public unique identifiers or sensitive personal data.
How we secure, store, retain and delete your data
- We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored. We encrypt personal data provided to us via web forms using up to date standards to prevent others from intercepting the information in transit.
- We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the services or interaction you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
- When the personal data is no longer required we will delete it in a secure manner
- We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
Your right to control your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of all the personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to request that we correct your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive e-marketing communications:
- If you want to withdraw your consent to e-marketing, please click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link.
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and, if possible, to pass on this information directly (in a portable format) to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or contract.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
We use cookie data and similar technologies to collect information on our web pages for a variety of purposes, such as to improve the design and content of our website.
Sharing your personal data
- We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your information with any third parties without your consent, except from what is described below:
Third-party Service Providers working on our behalf:
- We may pass your information on to our distributors, agents, sub-contractors (such as courier companies) and other associated organizations with the purpose of them providing services to you on our behalf.
If required by law:
- We will disclose your personal information if required by law or if we, as a company, reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. However, we will do what we can to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
As an alternative, you may contact us by either of the following means:
- Attn: Office of the Data Protection Officer, Paramount Creative, Suite11, Academy House, 1346 Shettleston Road, Glasgow, G32 9AT
- 07387 753227
We will respond to all requests, enquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We may need to make changes to this Privacy Notice in the future (for example, to comply with new legal requirements).
Where that is the case, we will provide a revised Privacy Notice that can be accessed on our website/s